Most of our products are available to order wholesale. We support businesses small, big and online, if you’re interested in selling our products in your store, we would love to hear from you (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please do provide:
- Your store name, contact details and website address
- A brief description of your store
We pride ourselves on building great relationships and welcome input plus feedback on our products and services.
Bespoke and Design Collaborations
We are open to exploring collaborative partnerships and bespoke (/exclusive) editions. Read further here if you’re interested in discussing this further.
Terms and conditions
We have included a handy list of our terms and conditions for all wholesale transactions:
- Wholesale prices exclude delivery/carriage costs and applicable VAT
- Carriage included at no extra cost if the order value is greater than £350 (one UK delivery only)
- Minimum order value is £170
- Products for sale online, should only be via your own website. They should not be sold on other sites such as Amazon, eBay or Etsy
- All products should be sold using our RRP prices
- We do not offer a dropship, sale, return/sales or exchange service
- Exclusivity of our products for sale across locations will always remain at our discretion
- First order is by VAT invoice, to be settled in advance
- Trade accounts can be opened after your first order, however it will be subject to our approval.
Lead time guide for wholesale orders is 15–28 working days. There are cases when we can deliver sooner if products are in stock. Please do let us know if you have a specific delivery date when you first contact us.
International orders will be subject to export declaration, paperwork, differing turnaround times (dependent on order and destination) and carriage fees.
For marketing, press and PR
Hi-res packshots and other brand assets are available upon request should you be seeking any national, international or online publicity. Do email us and let us know in advance: email@example.com
Our current stockists
We are proud to have a growing number of independent and larger retailers plus cultural and charitable institutions throughout the UK, Europe and North America stocking a diverse range of our products, including:
We continue to build upon our partnerships, working with retailers who have a passion for design and sustainable practice.
How to place an order
Wholesale orders can be accepted via Faire (see below) or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org — please email to ask for a digital catalogue and product price list.
Wholesale catalogue, prices and purchasing via Faire
Planting a native tree with every order
Sustainability is at the heart of everything we do — read about our reforestation and climate action projects through our partnership with Ecologi.
In the press
We've had some great press coverage of our products since our last press post in March including features in four style trends: New Wave, Checkerboard, Viva Magenta and 70s.